Pre-Time lineFALLEN ANGELS AND RISING GODS
• Memoc is banished to Earth.
• The First humans to wield magic shed their mortal skin and ascend to their own plane of existence, later to become known as the Elders.
• Memoc enslaves many humans into a massive camp.
• Memoc reign of terror sweeps through the known civilizations.
• A secret order of monks forms to oppose Memoc.
• Using a mystical well, they create an artificial being know as Zen in infant form.
• A small Warrior band of humans known as the Halbirian Caravan trick Memoc into impregnating one of their women with child, who would later grow to be Raahomon Tethlonis.
• Zen begins his training in Martial Arts
• The mountain witches form a deal with Memoc to destroy The Rising Sun.
• The Mountain witches begin hunting down the Rising Sun.
• The Rising Sun is forced to go underground as their numbers dwindle.2010 BC
• In a last ditch effort the Rising Sun muster their numbers and defeat the witches at the battle of Raltan.
• The Rising Sun recover the child Raahomon Tethlonis.
• The remaining Rising Sun disappear with Raahomon Tethlonis.
• Zen learns he is an artificial being and despite his need for good leaves the order in anger.
• Zen disguises himself as a peasant and wanders nomadically.
• Zen is captured by Memocs Demons and is placed in a mining. camp.
• Zen befriends the slave woman known as Kelin, and falls in love.
• Kelin is killed by Memocs slavers.
• Zen creates and underground uprising within the slave camp.
• Zen and the slaves revolt and in an epic battle free themselves from Memocs tyranny.
• Zen creates an army from the slaves to march against Memoc.
• Raahomon Tethlonis discovers he has powerful magic abilities beyond anyone at the rising sun.
• Memoc gathers an army to destroy Zen and the army of slaves.
• Raahomon Tethlonis betrays the Rising Sun after discovering they are hiding his true origins from him.
• Raahomon Tethlonis travels to the mountain witches enclave, and learns of his true origins.
• Memoc And Zen’s army’s meet at the base of the city Lagash
• Memoc and Zen’s army battle for three days until Zen’s army retreats into the mountains.
• Memocs army pursues Zen’s into the mountains.
• In a guerilla like warfare Zen’s army defeats Memocs.
• Zen defeats Memoc, but not without using most of his energy.
• Zen releases his army, And journeys back to his order to die peacefully
• Raahomon Tethlonis finds Memoc dead at the base of the mountain
• Zen returns home to die amongst his family.
• Raahomon Tethlonis takes over the remnants of Memocs army.
• Zen followers gather outside the temple as Zen dies peacefully.
• To honor Zen, the monks use the well again to create the infant Zen but each time was less strong than the last.
• Raahomon Tethlonis marches into the city of Lathin, and claims it as his throne.
• Richard Richardson formes a small alliance of the city’s educators and began aiding warriors with arcane knowledge. Soon the alliance would be named the Benefactors.
• Richard Richardson and the Benefactors rise against Ramone and defeat him, Raahomon Tethlonis escapes.
• As revenge Raahomon Tethlonis unleashes a spell that destroys the city of Lathin.
• Richard Richardson and several Benefactors escape the spell and travel outside the know lands to gather others to their cause.
• Richard Richardson discovers a temple use by demons who worshiped an ancient demon god named Garmoth.
• Richard Richardson uses a spell to send all the demons into the ethereal plane, and leaves the dark temple, abandoned.TALES OF ZEN
• With each new generation of Zen they each grow weaker.
• The monk Order officially becomes the Order of Zen.
• Zen leads the order in a pilgrimage to the mountains of Tibet.
• They discover an abandoned temple created by demons long ago, and make it their new home.
• The demons use the ethereal plane to kill the monks in their slumber
• Zen purposely falls asleep and destroys the remaining demons to free the temple from the evil that loomed over it for so long.
• Zen spends the remainder of his life scryeing into the future.
• Zen tells his order not to recreate him until Raahomon Tethlonis returns from hiding.
• Several descendants of the elders masquerade as gods of many cultures
• Lock an omnipotent being and a descendant of the Elders masquerades as Loki, the trickster god of the Norse.
• Lock an omnipotent being and descendant of the Elders decides to take a bath in the Pacific Ocean, destroying the human civilization of
• the surviving Atlantian’s mages develop a magical Crystal Cube capable of containing Lock and the Elders
• The Atlantians trick lock and contain him in the cube.
• The Elders are astonished that humans have the ability to contain them and decide it best to ban interference with humanity.
• The demon Karsuss grows weary of being a powerful being that shares the same power as others and plots to rule everything.
• With the coming of Christ the world is enveloped in Christianity.
• The tide of Magic is stemmed and a majority of Demons leave the world in a mass exodus.
• Richardson and the Benefactors fade into the shadows.
• Raahomon Tethlonis travels to Europe and begins acquiring finance’s.
• A catholic inquisitor named Archon makes a deal with an entity calling itself the Shadow to obtain power fro it but first he must feed it with humanities suffering.
• Archon used the inquisition to feed the entities appetite making it and him much stronger.
• Archon shared the power with the Shadow and created a dungeon where he would torture numerous souls.
• Archon needed a pure soul to feed the shadow so he lured a knight from his order in.
• The knight named Jonathan Luke a well know demon slayer, is
Captured and tortured.
• Jonathan was rescued when the Benefactors raided the castle.
• Seeking revenge Jonathan battles Archon and defeated him.
• Before Archon was killed he uses magic to seal himself in a stone tablet.
• The Shadow Entity disappears.
• Jonathan, questioning his faith set out to sea with the tablet to make sure Archon was never resurrected.
• Jonathan looking for a place to hide the tablet far from humanity booked a voyage on the mayflower to America.
• Once in the Americas Jonathan traveled hazardously to what is modern day Arizona.
• Jonathan befriends a tribe of Indians called the Xalychidom,
• Jonathan learns that they have the mystic knowledge to protect the tablet.
• The Xalychidom and Jonathan put the tablet to rest at the bottom of the lake near their village.
• Jonathan knowing the tablet is safe with the Xalychidom journeys westward
• Jonathan comes across a mysterious cave that seems to be a portal to a hell like dimension
• Jonathan journeys into it finding it as a staging point for a demonic horde.
• The horde is waiting for its master Memoc to return.
• The demons have telepathic abilities and challenge Jonathans faith
• Jonathan summons his might and battles demon after demon.
• Jonathan becomes overwhelmed and has no choice but to sacrifice him as he uses all his might to collapse the cave on itself.
• The Shadow Entity influences the Xalychidom protector.
• The Xalychidom protector attempts to resurrect Archon from the stone tablet.
• Richard Richardson leads a posse of newly recruited warriors against the Xalchidom Protector.
• The Xalchidom Protector flees westward towards San Francisco
• The Xalychidom Protector is Stopped by Richard Richardson
• The Tablet is recovered and destroyed, leaving Archon spirit stranded in a purgatory like plane.
• Richard Richardson decides to create the Benefactors council in San Francisco.
• Richard Richardson gathers twelve of the most powerful Benefactors and forms the council.
• Raahomon Tethlonis invest his wealth in several European financial corporations.
1903AD • Richard Richardson travels overseas to the spot of where Alden resting place was.
• Richard Richardson is tormented by the Spirits of Alden.
• An archeologist Derick Riles Cason leads an expedition to the ruins of Alden
• The expedition is destroyed as they mysteriously turn on each other.
• Derick Riles Cason escapes only to find him wandering in what seems to be the reformed city of Alden.
• Derick Riles Cason encounters a tortured Richard Richardson and Rescues him.
• Derick Riles Cason and Richard Richardson work together to free the souls of Alden.
• Derick Riles Cason Joins the Benefactors.
• Raahomon Tethlonis uses the stock market crash to purchase numerous penny stock
• Raahomon TethlonisCapitalizes on the war and becomes a millionaire.
• Raahomon Tethlonis sets up a multi-national corporation Future of America based in San Francisco.
• Raahomon Tethlonis creates a personal security and strike force.